- just because
- i disagree with you
- does not mean
- i am not your friend
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
i dont want the d. i want the a. i want to pass this class
when i dont know what to say in the middle of a conversation
I could be dead in a few of them
There’s a theory of infinite universes with infinite possibilities so technically i did what you asked me to do billions of times so sorry but I’m kind of tired